AIO Launcher v4.5.3 [Premium][Aosp]
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Overview: AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather – current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* Notifications – standard android notifications;
* Player – when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps – frequently used applications buttons;
* Your apps – the icons of the selected applications;
* Contacts – quick contacts;
* Dialer – numpad for quick calls;
* Timer – timer start buttons;
* Mail – list of received emails;
* Notes – list of your notes;
* Telegram – last messages (paid);
* RSS – latest news;
* Twitter – all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar – upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates – currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin – the bitcoin price;
* Finance – stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator – simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder – record, play and share audio;
* System monitor – RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Control panel – toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic – shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
* Android widget – standard app widgets (paid).
* Several different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* Ability to change the font size;
* Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
* Ability to rename applications;
* Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the “+” icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to connect to Gmail:
Go to the gmail settings, then “POP / IMAP Forwarding”, then “Enable IMAP”.
How to connect to Outlook:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/hel … rification
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings – Applications – Settings – Default applications – Settings – Manager – AIO Launcher
If notification widget don’t work on MIUI:
Settings – Battery & performance – Manage apps’ battery usage – Choose apps – AIO Launcher – No restrictions
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
* Ability to fold/unfold search results
* Ability to change iconpack via Tasker
* The “Apps menu on top of other apps” option has been removed for technical reasons
* Bug fixes
Make love, not war.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This., Still immediately says ” App not working ” and crashes on Android 13. I appreciate your effort still. A lot of the Launchers are working fine now by other modders like Batalan and Rockmodz, so perhaps something is missing. I`ll see if I can find it elsewhere.,
Ryn83472 wrote:Still immediately says ” App not working ” and crashes on Android 13. I appreciate your effort still. A lot of the Launchers are working fine now by other modders like Batalan and Rockmodz, so perhaps something is missing. I`ll see if I can find it elsewhere.
It’s not about the launchers or who’s modding it, it depends on the method that the app is modded. Again as I said before, few methods of killing signatures are not yet compatible with android 13 (and for few android 12 devices) when the app is also checking for dex integrity, nothing can be done in this regard unless those checks are patched manually which is a lot harder in some cases than simply patching an app.