Ampere Pro v1.0.13 [Pro] [Mod Extra]
Overview: Free intuitive and easy to app for Android. This App specially design for Samsung, Huawei, Xiami, One Plus, Oppo, Vivo, LG, Motorola and other devices. Please don’t forget to install.
How to use?
Just open the app and see measure the charging current(in mA) of your battery., change the settings if needed (enable alarm, Languages, Themes, etc.), that’s it!
Features in this app
⭐️ Battery Complete Information
⭐️ Helps you unplug your phone/tablet on-time.
⭐️ Set custom battery alarm(in the app settings).
⭐️ Material design looks.
⭐️ Simple and easy to use.
⭐️ Fast and lightweight.
⭐️ No bloat/unnecessary features.
⭐️ Clean and simple user interface.
⭐️ Support All Major Languages.
Designed with simplicity in mind to make sure it’s simple for everyone to use.
Lithium Polymer batteries don’t draw the maximum for the full time it takes to charge the phone. If your battery is charged almost full then the charging current will be much less as by lower battery levels.
Due to vast amount of android devices users might have different experience on different devices, but we are working hard to make it stable. if you have problem on your device write us to
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.