Apktool M v2.4.0-220906-beta build 2022090601
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications. Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (more than 100 languages are supported).
Manager installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and hints, with the ability to view the source java code, with the ability to import your own code highlighting themes.
Convenient file manager with many functions.
Working with different types installation files – * .apk, * .apks, * .xapk, * .apkm.
Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Create your own signature and sign applications.
Quick editing of the application name, package name (cloning the application), application icon and more, without the need to rebuild.
Root rights are not required.
The app is completely free, it is supported on older devices since Android 4.0 and does not contain any ads or analytics.
New in beta 220906:
– replaced the color selection dialog with a simpler one;
– improved requests and checks for permissions to access all files, access to install applications, request to ignore battery optimization;
– Added partial view of the root directory of the device, experimentally;
– fixed file sorting when viewing images;
– when importing the signature key from the file manager, the user signature was not included, if it was turned off, fixed;
– the backup file “Apktool_M.backup” is now opened in the file manager;
– many minor fixes and improvements;
This app has no advertisements
UnApkm plugin v1.0 (Android 4.4+):
Trouble downloading? Read This.