Apktool M v2.4.0-220913 build 2022091302 [Final]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications. Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (more than 100 languages are supported).
Manager installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and hints, with the ability to view the source java code, with the ability to import your own code highlighting themes.
Convenient file manager with many functions.
Working with different types installation files – * .apk, * .apks, * .xapk, * .apkm.
Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Create your own signature and sign applications.
Quick editing of the application name, package name (cloning the application), application icon and more, without the need to rebuild.
Root rights are not required.
The app is completely free, it is supported on older devices since Android 4.0 and does not contain any ads or analytics.
New in version 220913:
– the “UltraZip” function has been removed, you can adjust the apk compression using the “Optimization” function or by setting apktool.json before building;
– unencrypted *.apkm files are now recognized as apks and do not require the installation of the UnApkm plugin;
– for checksums, the setting for their display has been added (see the program settings section);
– added more background options for viewing images and vector files;
– files and folders are selected in the file manager with a simple click on the icon;
– many bugs fixed;
This app has no advertisements
UnApkm plugin v1.0 (Android 4.4+):
Trouble downloading? Read This.