Castro Premium – system info v4.4 build 288 [Paid] [Mod Extra]
Overview: Castro is information utility for your tablets and smartphones. It shows various diagnostic information about devices.
Real-time information monitoring
Castro is ready to show you various information about your phone or tablet in real time, including:
• System information and identifiers.
• CPU status.
• Battery monitoring.
• Memory utilization.
• Monitor the data usage over Wi-Fi and mobile networks.
• And many more features!
Share your information with friends using data reports. Castro supports standard text and PDF reports.
Improve your experience with Premium
• Customizable widget shows information about battery and processor right on your homescreen.
• Night theme with unique graphics, so that your eyes can rest at night.
• Much more coming soon!
FAQ and translation
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)? Visit this page: https://github.com/MenosGrante/Castro/blob/master/FAQ.md
Castro [4.4] – 30.09.2021
Added [Android 12]: Home-screen widget description and title in the “widget picker”.
Added: New tool – “Root analyzer” to check Root presence in more detail.
Added: Ability to set multiple instances of widgets with a different configuration.
Added: Flow to leave feedback about the app in Google Play from the “More” screen.
Improved: Removed need in constant notification in time of widget updating.
Improved: Permissions handling system for information gathering.
Added [Android 12]: Remaining time for the battery to last in the “Battery” module.
Added [Android 12]: New ways to identify CPU for devices, that are not in the internal database in the “CPU” module.
Added [Android 12]: Check for security type of Wi-Fi network in the “Wi-Fi” module.
Added [Android 12]: Check for “Wi-Fi Display R2” technology support.
Added [Android 12]: Check for “WPA3 SAE Public Key” technology support.
Added [Android 12]: Check for “WPA3 SAE Hash-to-Element” technology support.
Added: New devices in DB – Xiaomi (Mix 4, 11T, 11T Pro, Mi Pad 5, Mi Pad 5 Pro), Realme (X3, GT 5G), Motorola (Edge 20, Edge 20 Lite, Edge 20 Pro), Samsung (Z Flip 3, Z Fold 3), Nokia XR20, Google Pixel 5A and OnePlus Nord 2.
Added: New checks for Root presence.
Added: New system directories to check for Root/BusyBox executables.
Updated: Design of the “Send feedback” screen, with the ability to send feedback via Telegram or Email.
Updated: Design of the “Get Premium” screen.
Updated: Usage of the bold fonts in many app’s places.
Improved: Transparency of the modules in colorful themes.
Fixed: “Dashboard” shortcut not working correctly.
Fixed: “Dashboard” icon may not show for some users.
Fixed: Incorrect CPU definition for Realme X3 device.
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Menu cleaned;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This., update plz, Update pls v4.4.1 ty, update plz, New version available.