iVRy v126.96.36.199 [Premium]
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: iVRy is a SteamVR-compatible Virtual Reality headset app for your Android device with a native high-performance driver for Valve’s OpenVR / SteamVR.
• Want to use that stunning Android display for something more than sending text messages?
• Want to play PC VR* (Virtual Reality) titles without having to buy a high end headset?
• With iVRy, a compatible Android device and VR headset you can!
• Supports Wired (USB) connections for greater visual quality and performance.
• Supports Wireless (Wifi) connections for greater mobility.
• Automatically adjusts quality to maintain optimal frame rates on all connection types.
• User configurable quality and performance options.
• User configurable vignette options.
• Use your VR headset’s Cardboard QR code for optimal lens distortion correction and field-of-view.
• Integrates natively into SteamVR, so no ‘manager’ / ‘server’ apps or additional configuration required.
• Compatible with most HTC Vive and Oculus Rift** titles, including ‘Robinson: The Journey’, ‘Adr1ft’, ‘Project CARS’, ‘Obduction’, ‘Elite Dangerous’, ‘EVE: Valkerie’, ‘Chronos’, ‘Assetto Corsa’ and many more.
• “Lite” edition has all of the features of “Premium” edition, but will start to reduce color saturation after being connected for more than 5 minutes. Upgrade to “Premium” edition via Steam DLC or In-App Purchase to remove this limitation.
Download the iVRy OpenVR/SteamVR HMD Device Driver from:
* Valve OpenVR/SteamVR. Requires Valve Steam & SteamVR on Windows 7 or later.
** Oculus Rift titles require Valve SteamVR, Oculus Home & 3rd party ‘Revive’ software from:
• Requires VR headset, compatible with Android device (eg. Google Cardboard).
• Requires a PC running Windows 7 (or later) with a DirectX 11 (or later) graphics card with Valve Steam and SteamVR installed.
• Requires installation of iVRy SteamVR HMD Device Driver software.
• Installation of Google Cardboard and Google VR Services recommended.
• XBox 360/One controller for Windows recommended.
• Additional hardware/software required for positional tracking and motion controllers.
– Add Google Cardboard SDK (successor to Google VR) renderer
– Add Cardboard viewer QR code scanning from app
– Bug fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … remium.apk
Trouble downloading? Read This.