Navigation Pro: Google Maps Navi on Samsung Watch v13.21 [Patched]
Requirements: 6.0 and up
Overview: Displays Google Navigation instructions from the phone on your Samsung watch.
Displays Google Navigation instructions from the phone on your Samsung watch. Great for driving, cycling and public transport.
Features autostart with navigation, voice output, customizable vibration, 102 languages, options for themes, speedometer and much more!
It requires the free companion app “Navigation Pro” from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
How to use:
– Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear smartwatch.
– Install this “Navigation Pro” app on your watch.
– Install “Navigation Pro” app from Google Play on your phone.
– Start “Navigation Pro” app on your phone.
– Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Navigation Pro).
– Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
– Ensure your Gear watch is connected to Phone and you have “Galaxy Wearable” installed.
– If the app still only shows the “Ready” message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > Apps > Maps and enable “Show notifications”).
– Restart smartphone AND Gear watch
– Uninstall from phone, restart phone and reinstall the app
– If you have a Xiaomi phone, go to Security -> Permissions -> Autostart and activate “Gear Navigation”
The Wear OS app is not standalone and requires phone interaction in order to function.
Compatible with all Galaxy Watch models, Gear S2 / S3 / Sport, Gear 1, Gear 2, Gear S.
For Gear Fit2 (Pro) use the following app: _https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smartwatchstudios.app.gearfit20navigation
★ No Root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required
★ Debug Info removed
★ Original package signature changed
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
Autostart watch app
Voice output on watch
Themes & customization
Improved Android 12 compatibility
Support for public transport
Experimental support for Maps Go, Here WeGo, Locus Maps, OsmAndroid, Calimoto & GeoVelo
Wear OS support
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.