OH Private Web Browser – Priva v1.5.2 [Premium] [Mod]
Overview: Auto clean & always clean! Clears everthing (history, cookies, cache, form data, web storage, etc) automatically when exit! No complex settings needed!
OH is not just another design. It is design revolution. Next generation UI. Makes the browsing stylish, fun and cool!
* All controls at bottom
* One handed usage
* Simple and minimal
* Intuitive Gestures
OH doesn’t need any unnecessary dangerous permissions. So you can surf the internet with absolute peace of mind.
* No Location Permission
* No Camera Permissions
* No Microphone Permission
* No Contacts Permissions
OH comes with essential features. No plug-ins required! Some of the features are…
* Supports Multiple Search Engines
* Ad Blocker
* PDF converter
* Web Archive converter
* Download Manager
Double Tap – Add New Tab
Swipe Left – Previous Tab
Swipe Right – Next Tab
Swipe Up – Remove Current Tab
Double Tap – Refresh
Swipe Left – Go Forward
Swipe Right – Go Backward
Swipe Up – Go Home
Single Tap – Slide down / up
Tap & Hold – Goto Top
Double Tap – Expand Status Bar
Overflow Menu Button:
Swipe Up – Show Downloads
Tap & Hold – Open Settings
(This app works with all premium features (Themes, Ad blocker, etc) for first 7 days. After that premium features will be disabled. But the app will continue to work. You can unlock any time by using In-app purchase. This is ONE TIME payment. NOT subscription or recurring payment.)
So privacy by design, not just by words! Makes sense?
Bug fixes & performance improvements
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.