QuickPic Gallery v9.0 β1 [Mod]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Fast, light and modern! Loved by over 10 million users, with an overall rating of 4.6, QuickPic is ideally the best alternative gallery app designed for managing your beloved photos.
If anyone is interested, then on XDA, the WSTxda modder has built a QuickPic mod. What is no, and the development of the program.
It’s significantly smaller than other gallery apps, but packs more power than any of them.
ANDROIDPIT: One of the best free Android apps of 2015
UltraLinx: Arguably the best gallery app for Android
Life Hacker: QuickPic is our favorite gallery replacement
Material Design: Colorful themes and modern design, transparent layered and immersive user interface.
Fast: Quick app launching, view thousands of your photos instantly. QuickPic’s smooth user experience is optimized for large screens and multiple finger gestures, and contains no ads or extra permissions.
Privacy: Easily hide or exclude your private photos and videos from all gallery apps and protect them with a password.
Management: Powerful file management features, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving/copying data and more.
CM Cloud: Offering speedy back up and restoration, as well as password protection. Your photos will be stored on industry leading Amazon S3 servers to help you preserve all your precious memories securely.
◆ Other Functions
> HD Quality: View thousands of your photos instantly in a high quality slideshow
> Customize Photos: Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop, and set as your wallpaper with the best quality.
> Storage Support: Supports multiple online album services, including Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, OneDrive, Box, Amazon, Yandex, 500px, OwnCloud, Samba and more. You can even auto back up your photos to your specified cloud or computer.
> Multiple Media Support: QuickPic’s supported image and video formats are jpg, jpeg, jps, png, gif, bmp, wbmp, mpo, webp, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, avi, mp4, mkv, mov, m4v, mpeg, asf, divx, flv, k3g, mpg, m2ts, mts, rm, rmvb, skm, ts, wmv, webm. (Note: Some file types might not be supported on certain devices)
1) Due to the restrictions of Android 4.4, non-stock apps are unable to modify files within an external SD Card. Unfortunately we cannot bypass this restriction.
2) Clean your app data or re-install QuickPic to clear your password.
What are the advantages compared to the normal version?
Features and exclusive changes
– New icon
– Adaptive icon
– OTA updates (8.4+)
– Android dark theme support
– Translucid theme
– Full solid blue, dark and black amoled theme
– Google md2 color values
– Material outline icons
– Vibrant colors icons in black amoled theme
– More organized settings options
– Interesting changes in the interface
– Support 18:9 and more screen proportions
– Support for folding screens
– Support layout for edge and rounded corners screens
– Support notch devices
– Aesthetic changes
– Safety: Processes in the background, malicious code, links and permissions removed
Fixes, Improvements and more
– Fixed pink text bug
– Image disappear when doing move, copy, rename, etc (Android 11)
– Fixed Android gestures navigation issues
– Fixed issues in EMUI, ZUI, MIUI
– Fixed Wi-Fi transfer not working
– Fixed SD card storage permission
– Fixed fc in expanded menu
– Fixed some video player errors
– Fixed interface elevation
– Fixed smali code bugs
– Fixed Nullpointer
– Improvement album loading
– Improvement animations
– Improvement translations
– Improvement streaming video player
– Optimized cache image creation
– Optimized restart interface
– Optimized apk size
– Removed some infunctional options
– Backport some changes of version 5.0.0
– And other small things
– Storage permission
– View media content when selected by the notification bar
– Shrink image option from editor
– Other small things
-Changing the name “QuickPic” to “Gallery”
-Fix pink text
-500px Now it’s called Wallpapers
-Removed processes in the background
-Removed CM Cloud and any other related things
-Removed and blocked some strange permissions
-Removed feedback, CM Backup, Wifi Transfer, from the side menu (And more other little things)
-New icons in the slider menu and recent
-New Blue Pixel Theme
-Improved color values
-Improvement in translations
-Improved dimension values ??(for small screens)
-Fix transparency in the dark theme and folder title
-Fix other problems reported
– Switch full to MD3 (WIP)
– Added block screenshots security feature
– Adjust themed icon with Android Developers guidelines
– Fix delete files in multi-selection mode
– Fix persistent toast when sending files via WiFi Transfer
– Fix circular proguessbar not found in window decoder
– Remove monet support in app icon
– Remove wallpaper option in drawer menu
– Remove html changelog support
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit WSTxda
Trouble downloading? Read This.