Success Coach – Life Planner v4.4.6 [Premium]
Overview: Success Wizard is a powerful life management self improvement system that will self help you plan, focus and achieve real and lasting results.
Productive Self Coaching Daily Routine Planner and GTD Tasks and ToDo Manager
Success Wizard is a powerful life management self improvement system that will self help you plan, focus and achieve real and lasting results. It includes a unique set of effective tools that will boost your productivity and help you accomplish your most meaningful goals, habits and dreams.
The elegant design and user-friendly interface makes it easy and simple to be effective, make progress and get results.
* Take control over your direction in life
* Develop supporting habits and daily routines
* Boost your productivity and get things done
* Achieve your most desired and meaningful goals
* Gain clarity, get unstuck and feel accomplished
* Create a happier, balanced and fulfilling lifestyle
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
–> Complete life productivity and goal achievement system
–> Smart goal setting process ensures you focus on your most important goals
–> Effective action plan and time task management system keeps you in control
–> Morning Routine gets you focused, ready and prepared for a productive day
–> Daily and weekly routine scheduler for a structured and balanced lifestyle
–> Notepad to keep all your ideas, habits, thoughts, notes, to-do’s, etc.
–> Personal Journal to record your thoughts, insights, experiences and observations
–> Daily inquiries and end-of-day reflections keeps you focused and proactive
–> Share your goals, habits and action plan with your friends or colleagues
–> Sync your data across your iPhone, iPad and the Success Wizard Web Program
Download this life changing app and bring CLARITY, PASSION and meaningful RESULTS into your LIFE!
– Routine Tracking and Time Log Tracking are now in sync
– You can now hide regular app Activities and only display Google Calendar events
– Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.