Overview: Terminal emulator and Linux environment.
NOTE: Updates over Google Play is currently halted due to technical reasons. In the meantime, see https://github.com/termux/termux-app#installation
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Manage files with nnn and edit them with nano, vim or emacs.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded – desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Want to read the wiki?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
Want to join the Termux IRC chat?
#termux on freenode
• Terminal emulation: fix handling of DECRQM sequence. Issue #1752.
• Fix crash when using RunCommandService and issue with foreground sessions. Pull request #1764.
• Update bootstrap archives.
This app has No advertisements
armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64:
Trouble downloading? Read This., Wrong/bad overview. Fix it please. Topic won’t be categorized till this is fixed., Fixed by me but kindly follow this format in future releases., Github states “Latest version is v0.118.0.”
Where did you obtain this from ?
I’m HIGHLY suspicious of this upload., Termux dev team confirm that this is a fake version.