Tools for Google Maps v5.30 [Mod Extra]
Overview: Tools for Google Maps to highlight, edit and capture maps from Google Maps.
The maps from Google Maps are shown in full screen mode or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
• calculate perimeters and areas of polygons
• calculate distance between two points
• import / export to kml format
• easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
• address search function
• support all the gesture from google maps
• from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
• options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
• one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
• support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices or superior
• See in the app
- Add removed / disabled;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.