Word Cloud v3.4.1 (386) [All contents unlocked]
Overview: Prepare an opening slide for your business presentation. Whip up a creative status update for your Facebook page. Type in all the best wishes in a birthday greeting card for your grandma.
Prepare an opening slide for your business presentation. Whip up a creative status update for your Facebook page. Type in all the best wishes in a birthday greeting card for your grandma. Proudly tweet an image with your sport achievements. Perhaps, even list your skills for the CV.
Just enter a few words, and the application will shuffle them around in a cute disorderly fashion. Pick a color or two for your meaningful words, shape them, export them, use the pic. Rinse and repeat.
Your creative process:
• Enter as many words as you like.
• Select up to five different word colors for a fresh look.
• Choose the right background color. Yellow words on a black background or pink on white?
• You can even make a transparent background!
• There’re many shapes to frame your idea. Star, Christmas Tree or Heart – and many more!
• Pick one or several fonts, just like colors.
• Looks great, doesn’t it?
Picky? There’re more options:
• Word sizes can be customized! First one is only for the first BIG word, and others – for everything else.
• Want more than one BIG IMPORTANT word right in the middle? Check additional options on the Enter Words screen!
• Hint: you can rearrange words order on the Enter Words screen: just drag-and-drop them.
And when you’re done:
• Export the picture to a high-quality PNG.
• Share the picture with your friends directly from the app!
• Or post it to a social network – again, directly from the app.
• Don’t forget to save the result. You might want to get back to it later!
Want something special? App doesn’t work as expected? Can’t find how to do something?
Just want to say thanks? Drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll be happy to help.
New: undo-redo. A long-awaited feature is finally ready to use!
Positions of words are now stored as well. If you refresh the cloud and press undo, it will return to the previous word arrangement. If you open a previously edited cloud, you will continue where you finished last.
Thank you for waiting! Let me know what you think of this feature at email@example.com!
Back to School Sale is still on: 50% off the Alphabet shapes! Don’t miss it!
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.